Tuesday, May 15, 2012

All Blacks

Joe Rokokoko was running down the sideline. He was going to score yet another try for the All Blacks. He dived to succeed in getting the 8th  try for the All Blacks. I still couldn't believe that I was watching the
All Blacks. I also couldn't believe that the All Blacks were topping the Wallibies 53-3. I also couldn't believe that Ben was sleeping through all of it!
The westpac stadium was full of cheers as the full time hooter blew as loud as a fire engine. Suddenly me and Dad got up. Dad hauled Ben off his little seat and we started to leave the stadium. As tsunami of people came towards us...... I had just seen the
     ALL BLACKS

1 comment:

  1. Tom ... some great phrases used! I especially love "As tsunami of people came towards us...... "
    Mrs F

    ReplyDelete