Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rucking Rugby


I am learning to reread and re-craft my writing to improve it.
When you are reading my writing, you can help me by telling me the bits that are really descriptive and build a picture in your mind. Thanks.



The ball sailed though the air faster than a fly. Immediately I sprinted up. I was a bit nervous about facing this team because it was basically North Harbour from last year but with a little adjustments. 
As I was saying, I was still sprinting. Ten hard tough cool awesome extreme minutes later and the score was nil-nil to no one. 
Well as we got to our next game, it was more exciting because our opponents were hard and easy at the same time - harsy. Kick! Run! Pass! 
Now it was my turn to run. I ran up the side line, side stepped and sprinted hard out to make it a try.
WE kicked off. I ran up fast as a Rhino but I missed the tackle. 
Five minutes later I got the ball again. I bowled over someone and scored another try. Then the game was basically done. Next we were versing the Blues; not the real Blues but the little Blues. We wasted them. 2-0 to the Oroua Highlanders (that's us.)        

No comments:

Post a Comment